Phillips Chartered Accountants is an equal opportunity employer
Phillips Chartered Accountants is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.
The organisation - in providing goods and/or services and/or facilities - is also committed against unlawful discrimination of customers or the public
The policy’s purpose is to:
- Provide equality, fairness and respect for all in our employment, whether temporary, part-time or full-time
- Not unlawfully discriminate because of the Equality Act 2010 protected characteristics of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, sex (gender) and sexual orientation
- Oppose and avoid all forms of unlawful discrimination. This includes in pay and benefits, terms and conditions of employment, dealing with grievances and discipline, dismissal, redundancy, leave for parents, requests for flexible working, and selection for employment, promotion, training or other developmental opportunities
The organisation commits to:
- Encourage equality and diversity in the workplace as they are good practice and make business sense.
- Create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation and unlawful discrimination, promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued.
“I have been very impressed with Phillips accountants. We are a new business and they have given us very sound advice and have been a great help.”